The new BH6 trailer is out! It looks great. Actually kind of liking seeing this with fresh eyes like the rest of the world, and its come a LONGGGG way.
Can’t wait for the final film and I’ll be posting work from BH6 after its release. I worked mainly on sets and a few paintings, for about a year and a half.
“Colonel, please stay back. You’re useless when it rains.”
*does the anime character with glasses thing*
Does that really work though?
that’s so cool i wanna do it too!!!!!!
ok here goes
Okay, there’s no way that works.
Let me try this out.
Is it another one of those posts?
Oh, for the love of…
Okay, real talk here people. Y’all need to stop watching so much goddamned anime and-
GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT.
It gets better every time I see it
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
Friendly reminder that this was all drawn by hand. And it is fabulous.
- Since people are not sure, this manga is called Otoyomegatari, or A Bride’s Story and it is by Kaoru Mori. It is a Seinen historical work, that is stunningly drawn, and beautifully researched. This same author also drew and wrote Victorian Romance Emma, another amazing, historic series and my personal favorite of her works.
All works by this author are great to read.
I’m too excited can’t find any words to express myself now
IN TWO THOUSAND AND SEVENTEEN JDHAJKHDKJA
trying to drink hot tea while wearing glasses more like
where the fuck did the laptop go
Because everyone needs a pocket Chekov for motivation.